7 easy steps to consign and support victims of abuse:
- Gather your gently used items to sell.
- Make sure all items are clean, in good working order and value of $15.00 or more.
- Make an appointment from Tuesday to Thursday between the hours of 9am to 12:30pm.
- Work with our staff and volunteers who prepare the consignment, typically a 30 minute process.
- Review the policies and contract.
- Reclaim any unsold items per the reclaiming policy in this brochure.
- Receive your check in the mail, checks are cut monthly.
- The consigner receives 55% of the selling price and DAP receives 45%. The contract period is 30 days. The end date will be clearly stated on your contract.
- An annual registration fee of $15.00 is required, which allows for one consignment per week. Consigners may contract 10 items per consignment week. Depending on space and stock, management reserves the right to limit the type and quantity of items accepted. Furniture and any other large floor space items must be noted when scheduling the consignment appointment. Nana’s Attic reserves the right to limit the number of items consigned.
- Consignments must be scheduled in advance and items must have a sales value of $15.00 or more – unless agreed upon by Nana’s Attic consignment staff.
- Nana’s Attic does consign leathers, furs and suedes in season but does not consign clothing.
- Household items must be clean and in good working order.
- Linen needs to be new and in original packaging.
- Holiday items will be accepted 6 weeks prior to the holiday and if not sold must be reclaimed prior to the holiday.
- Consigners must be able to transport and unload their items into the store. Volunteers are prohibited from assisting in carrying items.
- Soliciting of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Consigners may call Nana’s Attic for updates Monday through Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Nana’s Attic and DAP are not liable for loss due to Fire, Theft, or Damage.
- Nana’s Attic Management reserves the right to terminate consigning privileges for violation of store policy.
- Consigner may call Nana’s Attic to check on sold items. Please have your consigner number available.
- Pick-up times for reclaiming unsold items is before 5pm Monday – Friday. If you are having someone else pick up your items you must call in advance and they must present the contract at the time of pick up. Items must be picked up on or by the Monday after the consignment end date.
- When reclaiming merchandise it is the consigner’s responsibility to locate and present items to the claim area for removal of tickets and processing by staff. Nana’s Attic assumes no responsibility for items not located or for any loss due to fire, theft, or damage.
- Checks for merchandise sold are mailed monthly. It is the consigner’s responsibility to notify Nana’s Attic if checks are not received in a timely manner. Checks are valid for 60 days only, any reissue request will incur a $25.00 fee. After July 31st any outstanding checks are considered donations to Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County Inc.